Frequently Asked Questions
Does Personally Delivered require prescriptions?
While many of the products we carry do not require a prescription, other products, such as intermittent catheters, do require a valid doctor's prescription by law. In other words, we can only sell this to you on the written order of a physician.
However, we make it easy for you! Our website automatically lets you know which products will require a prescription when you order. Want more good news? Our support team at Personally Delivered will even handle contacting your physician to get the prescription and any other documentation that may be required to provide you with your prescribed supplies.
What are your business hours at Personally Delivered, and what's the best method of contacting you?
Our customer support team can be reached 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, EST, Monday through Friday. Always feel free to contact us through email at CustomerService@PersonallyDelivered.com, or you can call us at 800-777-1111 during business hours. Outside of our team's office hours, you can fill out a quick contact form on our website, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
What products and service does Personally Delivered provide?
With over 40 years of experience in helping people find the right products for their unique needs, Personally Delivered is proud to offer a vast selection of medical supplies including:
- Urologic supplies like intermittent catheters (closed system catheters, hydrophilic catheters, uncoated straight catheters, pediatric catheters for children), Foley catheters, external catheters, leg and drain bags, extension tubing, straps holder, catheter lubricating jelly, and more
- Ostomy supplies such as ostomy pouching system (both one-piece and two-piece), advanced technology options like ConvaTec's Moldable Technology skin barriers, ostomy belts, filters, deodorizers, adhesive remover wipes, barrier wipes, and plenty of other options to complete your ostomy care routine
- Incontinence supplies like diapers/briefs in sizes from newborn and youth to adult and bariatric, protective underwear, pads and liners, male guards and pouches, underpads to protect your chair and mattress, etc.
- Skin care including soaps, shampoos, perineal cleansers, soothing creams and ointments, antiseptic solutions, barrier sprays, and all types of wipes and washcloths to suit your needs
- Wound care options such as specialized bandages, gauze, sponges, dressings, and more
- Specialized food and nutritional products like enteral feeding supplies, nutritional shakes, thickened foods, and some over-the-counter supplements, just to name a few
- And many other accessories and products in a wide variety and range, including mobility options, vascular compression hose, irrigation supplies, syringes, tape, oral swabs, thermometers, enema bags, and much, much more!
If you're not sure whether we carry the specific products you need, just contact our helpful support team! We'll be glad to help you find the products you need at prices you can afford.
How much will my supplies cost at Personally Delivered?
We make it a point to be transparent about pricing, and we work hard to offer our customers the best prices. Whether you're on the phone with one of our friendly experts or ordering your supplies online, you'll always get the upfront cost of each individual item, box, or a case of supplies you choose.
How does Personally Delivered ship my supplies?
When you order from Personally Delivered, we understand your medical supplies are private to you. That's why we ship it discreetly right to your door through a trusted shipping carrier (UPS or FedEx).
How do I reorder from Personally Delivered?
We have an easy option for you to set up a recurring order for the items you need, so you'll never run out of the products you need.
How much does Personally Delivered charge for shipping?
When you choose Personally Delivered, we offer free shipping on all orders over $40 or more. All other orders will automatically calculate your shipping costs for you in the shopping cart so the price of shipping is fully transparent and understandable on your end.
Can I change the number of supplies I receive every month?
You have complete control over your orders. However, if your products require a medical prescription such as catheters, your doctor must update the amount of the type of prescribed supplies that you receive. With your consent, we can contact your doctor to obtain the prescription, or you can easily upload your new prescription with your order online.
What payment methods does Personally Delivered accept?
Personally Delivered is glad to accept payment through Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express.